1. All photos must follow the
2. Entry is open to anybody with a BYP account.
2. Limit of 2 entries per user for each competition
3. The following adjustments are allowed:
a). Colour, sharpness, and contrast
adjustments that affect the entire picture in the same manner.
c). Adding a border
d). With the exception of the above,
no other Photoshopping or editing is permitted.
5. Only enter photos to which you own the rights
and you have taken personally.
6. Photos must be taken especially for this competition;
ie, during the competition start and end date.
Important: If you are using a digital
camera, it is important that you ensure that the time and date
are correctly set on your camera.
If the date in the EXIF data is outside the competition's timeframe,
the photo will be rejected.
Note that this does not apply to film shooters, but the photo
must still be taken within the competition timeframe.